rdm-compile --c-structs --lc-struct-members --catalog core05.sdl
and include the generated header file(s) as follows:
#include "core05_structs.h" #include "core05_cat.h"
and compile the following generated source file(s):
Here follows the actual schema:
* EXAMPLE - Core05 C
* This is the DDL (Database Definition Language) for a database implementing
* two one-to-many relationship using reference model sets. The database will
* demonstrate the use of a b-tree index. There is one record defined and
* that record contains a single indexed character field. The index is not
* defined an unique therefore it will allow duplicate values.
create table person (
last_four_ssn char(4) key not null